Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Best Body Scrub!

Hello everyone, here's a little review about my current favourite body scrub to brighten up your Monday!
I visited Paris for a week in February and fell in love with the fashion and beauty store  '& Other Stories'. I must admit it was their bath and body range which got me!
So here it is... my favourite body scrub of late
& Other Stories - Couture Carnival Body Scrub - £7.00



This tub is just full of wonderfulness! At £7.00 it's an excellent price as it is a big 250ml! I love,love,love the quirky packaging, its so cute, along with the little quote on the side. The smell is incredible, It's sweet but not sickly, for me it's just delicious! It has a combination of strawberry, guava and raspberry - gorgeous for summer! The best part is the scent doesn't disappear immediately, your skin smells great after your shower!

The consitency of the scrub is quite luxurious, it is nice and thick, massaging into the skin creates a foam which I like. It isn't really grainy and harsh as it is a sugar scrub. Atfter using this I feel like my skin feels smooth as all of the dead skin cells are buffed away. 
I follow this scrub with the 'Couture Carnival' bath & shower gel, I just can't get enough of the gorgeous smell. 
I'm a Couture Carnival addict!

Have you tried any of the other scents in the range?

Rosie xox

2 comments:

  1. Heeeeey Rosie :) i've nominated you to do a post for the Leibster Award. Check out my post here for the details... http://gibbbbbbo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/q.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey beauty thank you for the nomination.. I'm on it :))! xxx

      Delete