Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

Kiss Kiss - Beautiful lipsticks

Happy Saturday! I have two new lipsticks I have to blog about, I'm literally in love!
A few weeks ago House of Fraser were offering 20% off on selected beauty products online - obviously I took advantage, one of my purchases really stood out.

Guerlain Paris is a brand I have never really tried and I'll be honest I was drawn in by the beautiful packaging of their Kiss Kiss lipsticks. I decided to buy a neautral shade online to see how I would like the formula... 3 days later while in Glasgow I bought another.. it was that good!




Guerlain KISS KISS shaping cream lip colour £26
These lipsticks are described as 'shaping cream lipcolour' and I think after having this it will be a struggle to find another lipstick as comfortable and easy to wear. I love wearing neutral shades everyday and bolder shades for nights out etc, however with many lipsticks I get fed up with how drying and messy some can be, for example I love Mac - Rebel but this is so difficult and messy to wear.

328 Red Hot & 369 Rosy Boop

Rosy Boop was the first one I bought and it is the most gorgeous natural biegey pink colour - basically your lips but better. It glides on and stays beautifully and even feels like its hydrating your lips, such a winner!
After this I bought Red Hot as it is a gorgeous reddish berry colour, perfect for autumn/winter. It does look slightly intimidating but like the other is sooo easy to wear, no mess and bleeding even with no lip liner, you could apply these with your eyes closed. 
Top - 328 - Bottom 369

The colour payoff is beautiful. It has a lovely sheen but isn't glossy. I definitely feel like it enhances the shape of my lips and gives them a little more fullness. I feel like since it has such an amazing formula I will have to buy lots more of their beautiful colours. This has been a very good first impression from Guerlain, I'm sure they will be popping up in future blogs. If you are looking for a new lipstick this should be the next one in your collection for definite!


Rosie xox

1 comment: