Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

'Sunray Pleat Pearl' - Creme Highlighter

Happy Saturday lovelies!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, today felt like a good day to tell you about a little beauty I picked up last month and my thoughts on it...


'Sunday Pleat Pearl' Creme Highlighter - & Other Stories £7
 This purchase was just out of impulse while I was ordering my bath and body products from & Other Stories online. But I definitely chose a cracker. I am obsessed with highlighters, they just bring make-up to life, nothing prettier that a glow on the cheekbones, brow bones, down the bridge of the nose and on the Cupid's bow.


I love highlighters which blend in with the foundation and don't sit on top looking caked and badly blended. This one is ideal for ease of application, it is a creme highlighter and has a lovely light texture. I have been popping it on with my fingers, I feel this works best. It has the most beautiful tones, pinky, silvery, iridescent tones. Also it is not too highly pigmented making it great for everyday use. 
It really is pearlescent, as the name would suggest, it would look beautiful with pale skin or equally with a tanned summer skin. At £7 I feel this is a great little buy and I only need a tiny amount to get the look I like. 

The packaging is cute and quirky in line with everything I have seen from & Other Stories. I would even go as far as to say this would be a great alternative for Benefit's High Beam if you are feeling like saving yourself some pennies. It really is gorgeous, ten out of ten from me!

I will definitely be trying more from the & Other Stories cosmetics range.

What is your favourite highlighter?
Rosie xox

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love cream highlighters as I feel like they blend in so much better - I've been really fancying a new one (what with summer coming) so will definitely look into this!
    Found and followed your blog via bloglovin!
    xxx

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is and I'm
    Sure you'll adore it! Thanks
    I will follow back:)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete