Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

My skin's best friend.

I think it's time I told you all about my number one miracle for my occasional upset and spotty skin. If you're anything like me, we all have times when our skin kicks-off and breaks out. For me there is one product I can trust to help me through these times. La Roche Posay - Efflacar Duo. This is sure to change your life.
La Roche Posay - Efflacar Duo £15.50


This French beauty is designed to help a number of skin concerns linked with congestion, on the packaging it claims to be corrective, unclogging care, anti-imperfections, anti-marks. 
This basically means it will help to correct everything we all hate, it helps stop blackheads, blemishes and general breakouts, it also helps something with the big problem following breakouts - the  marks and scarring that are left behind.

I first purchased this product for a friend who had seriously acne prone skin, as I had heard great things from many youtubers. Following this my friend's skin improved dramatically, at this point I bought myself a tube and have never looked back - a year last Christmas it became the love my life.

Living in France for three months was an eye-opener, the French take skincare seriously, similarly to me. I found that the full La Roche Posay range was available everywhere (soo exciting!!), including my local supermarket and I could get Efflacar Duo for only €11 (roughly £12). This meant I have come home with a healthy supply as it is £15.50 in the UK.

This is an anti-comodogenic - this means it won't cause clogging and comedones or blackheads as we know them. It is beautifully natural with french mineral water and is paraben free - meaning it has no nasties. What I love about this, is the texture. I apply this twice per day when my skin is playing up. I use this after my regular moisturiser. It is a watery consistency and nothing like I've felt before. It acts as a beautiful base for foundation as it slightly mattifies the skin and smoothes it out. The smell is neutral - almost clinical which I really like.
This is honestly a Godsend I couldn't recommend a better product to give your skin a helping hand.

Have you tried any other La Roche Posay products that I might like?
Rosie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment