Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Hello


Before I begin, I'm new to this, my name is Rosie and this is the first of many beauty blogs, I'm make-up and skincare crazy, and happy to be, so you'll find plenty of material with advice, reviews and if I have any - words of wisdom

 Little cosmetics haul.

I could not help myself from purchasing a few little items today 

I was shopping with my mum locally and saw some high street products which weren't in my collection.. hence the little cosmetics haul. I bought three new products, not so bad. 

What I purchased:

Nude Magique eau de teint
New foundation - L'Oreal Nude Magique £9.99
After coming home from living in France for three months, you could say I have a soft spot for their products.
I tried a sample of this foundation which I loved for it's light weight texture and beautiful coverage. I purchased shade 140 (pure beige) which suits my skin tone nicely. For me the product lives up to its claims of being 'weightless' as the water base means it feels natural on the skin. This will be a must have product for the summer months, as it is easily thrown on in a hurry. 

Rimmel wake me up highlighters £4.99 each
For me highlighters are a must, and to find one which does not break the bank is perfect, these little products blend beautifully and give a lovely glow to any make-up look. I purchased shades 001 (radiant rose) and 001 (flush of pearl) (very pretty names!) I would definitely say these are on par with my holy grail highlighters High beam (Benefit) and MAC mineralize (soft and gentle). Definitely winning with these two!





Maybelline - Colorsenstional popsticks 
You can never ever have enough lip products, I usually have at least 4 in each handbag- oops.
I have seen this lipstick before and been intrigued by it's colour, which changes to suit your own lip colour. Today I decided to see for myself - I purchased 020 (tropical pink). On first impressions I think this will be a handy product to use on the go as it is easy to wear and hydrating. It feels like a balm but has a lovely pop of colour - just as the name suggests.
 
My thoughts 
Today has been a cheap and very cheerful day for make-up three gorgeous new products which I will definitely put to use, I have to admit this can be a rare occasion for a girl as fussy as me with my products, hope I will have the same luck with my next little spree,

Rosie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment