Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

My new love


Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Clay mask (masque purifiant) RRP £24

If you are looking for a solution to blemish prone and unhappy skin this could be the answer, thank me later! 

bye bye blemishes!



Recently, I've been experiencing more and more breakouts which has been pretty annoying. As I mentioned I am just home from three months in France, where skin care is big business. While living there I became more aware of the German brand Dr.Hauschka as it was even available in organic supermarkets. After a little research I had to wanted to try the Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Clay mask.as this has the perfect ingredients to help keep blemishes at bay (Loess clay and witch hazel) known for their deeply cleansing properties.

The mask comes in a 90g tub, which is good value for money. I love the packaging, it is slightly clinical looking so you know it should work the magic you are looking for. I will say however you have to work for your mask, it is powder form. The next bit is messy: two teaspoons of the powder and equal measurements of water and mix! The consistency is smooth and applied better than I had expected.

I love a clay mask. You can really feel it doing its job, drawing the impurities from your skin. It solidifies on the face and after 10 minutes is ready to be removed. I use a muslin cloth with warm water to soften the product until it comes off easily. 

The Result...For me the results are almost instantaneous! My skin felt refreshed, the redness from my blemishes reduced and the texture of my face was noticeably smoother than before. There was a slight rosiness in my cheeks from the warm water used to soften and remove the product, though overall, fabulous results.

For me this is an ideal product for 'pick me ups'It is one to be used when the skin is needing an extra helping hand. My skincare routine is flexible and the option of using this little beauty in times of breakouts is a welcome addition. Definitely a winner.


Would you like to know more about my skincare routine?

Rosie xox







No comments:

Post a Comment