Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

An old favourite and two new favourites.

I have so many bits and pieces in my make-up collection that I never think to write about because I use them almost every day, so I figured I really should start blogging about them sometimes. I will start with a fabulous bronzer from Burberry that I love:

Burberry Natural Bronzing Powder - Warm Glow Nude Glow 03 - £31
This picture shows how loved this bronzer is by me, below is how it looks in the beginning :)


I bought this bronzer as a little treat to myself while writing an essay for uni in November, ahh distractions and procrastination! I must say, it was love at first sight. This is perhaps my most favourite packaging. It is so gorgeous. Gun-metal grey, shiny and with the signature burberry pattern on the front it is lovely! The powder itself as you can see is also the burberry pattern, so cute! Can't forget the scent, this smells heavenly, it's slightly like baby powder but not as obvious, I love the smell!

This is a lovely natual bronzer with a matte finish. it adds warmth to my complexion without being orange, which is perfect as no-one wants that look. I pop it on with a contouring brush into the hollows of my cheekbones, my temples, down the sides of my nose and along my jawline as it is beautiful to contour with. I even have used it on occasion along with Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize skin finish, to create a very natural smoky eye. If you are into matte bronzers, you would love this!

It is too gorgeous for words and it was an investment I'm glad I made!

I have bought a couple of new things recently, and two of them have totally got me, I bought the Real Techniques set with all the face brushes and one shone above the rest for me: their contouring brush!

Part of The Real Techniques Core Collection - £21.99 for 4 brushes in set

This is a Godsend! I nomally contour with a slightly larger brush, but this has since changed that. It is the perfect size for getting right into the hollows of the cheek bones to add that definition us girls crave. It's beautifully soft and so far I have not a single complaint about it, I even like the orange barrel, it adds a splash of colour to my brush collection.

Next up!

Rimmel - Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm- 100 Give me a cuddle £5.99


Since buying this recently it has been my everyday, go-to lip colour. It definitely is a 'colour rush'. The packaging drew me in, so similar to the Revlon and Clinique lip products. You've got to love this blue toned pink, it is lovely during the day with some carmex or eight hour cream underneath for a subtle flush of colour, or alone in the evening for a more bold look. It looks fab with a tanned complexion.

It is a bargain at only £5.99, I will need to try out some other colours. It smells gorgeous, very similaly to the Mac lipsticks. It is very long lasting as it is well pigmented. I find I need moisture underneath as I have rather dry lips, but it sits ontop beautifully. It is somewhere inbetween matte and glossy, I quite like the slight sheen.
I will be loving this thoughout summer for sure!


What are your favourites just now?
Rosie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment