Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors

Since summer is coming around and we all love a bit of lazy make-up, I've two lip products which will fit the bill and that I am totally loving! Anyone who knows me will know how crazy I am about all things Clarins, so what's coming next won't be much of a surprise:

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 
 These glosses are just beautiful! I love the packaging with the little gold lid, so pretty! It is good honest lip balm but with the appearance of a gloss. I love these in a hurry for a splash of colour and also trust that my lips will be well hydrated and full. They are a bit pricy at £18 but they are ideal for summer time for using on the beach, along with a summery no-make-up look or even under lipstick for a brilliant shine.

Another thing about these which makes them so loveable is the ease of application, the applicator is smooth and a little product goes a long way to create luscious lips. They smell just fabulous, sweet and sugary. I often wear them to work as I find them quite long wearing and nourishing, especially as I work in an air-conditioned environment which can play havoc with the skin.

As you can see I have two colours, they are so gorgeous you could definitely wear them all!
06 - Rosewood Shimmer £18
This could appear a  bit of a strange colour, as the packaing does appear to be very brown, though dont be fooled, it is a beautifully deep nudey/pink. It is just gorgeous on, particularly on days where I am wearing only BB cream and mascara, I love this for some shine. It could be worn by any skin type really, a very easy shade to wear
05 - Candy Shimmer £18
This is my favourite shade of the two, I can't keep away from pinky tones! This is a very neutral shade of pink and like the other is very easy to wear. Alone, with a pink lipstick underneath, with makeup or without this is a failsafe! If you're unsure which to buy I would recommend this as I get tonnes of use out of it!

These will be coming on holiday with me without a doubt, so much love for these beauties!

What one would you buy:)?

Rosie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment