Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Happy Friday everyone! I have to apologise for my blogging absence, summer took over, but I'm back and excited to get back into it. I hope you all had a lovely summer:) 


Today I'm going to rave about a little tub I'm crazy about just now.
It's a wee cracker from Lush cosmetics.

Lush Cosmetics - Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask £6.75



The Lush fresh face masks have to be one of the nicest treats out there. They come in plain, plastic tubs but to be honest I love the simplicity of their packaging, they are good, honest hard working products. They need to be kept in the fridge which makes them extra soothing to apply.

 I bought Brazened Honey as a booster for my skin as a cure for too many late nights, junk food, and a few too many vodkas. I was really in need of a skin detox. This literally worked wonders. 

It's crammed full of useful ingredients, and it smells absolutely incredible! Everything in it has a purpose, kaolin to help with excess oil, ginger warms  the skin, honey has anticeptic properties to aid with breakouts and blemishes and fennel to brighten and cleanse the skin. The mask is of a quite coarse consitency which exfoliates the skin.

After 15 mins sporting this yellow mask, I removed it with warm water and a cleansing cloth. I was amazed at how clean and bright my skin looked, the ingredients really get to work fast. This is a godsend for those days your skin needs a gentle push in the right direction, ideal before a night out to give you a fresh canvas for your make-up. For the amazing results and the fact you'll get a number of uses from the tub, the small price-tag is a bonus. As with all products, remember the use by date, and don't risk using it after. Last but not least Lush have a lovely deal to encourage recycling; bring back 5 clean pots and they give you a free fresh face mask, definitely worth the washing up:)

Rosie
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment