Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Palmer's Lip Balm

Last week after lunch I ended up rummaging around boots, as we all do! My lips were dry at the time and the 1001 lip products I had in my bag weren't what I fancied so I had a look in the section with all of the lip balms... and I picked up this little gem: 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm - Dark Chocolate and Peppermint


What drew me to this lip balm was the description of - dark chocolate and peppermint - I immediately thought of  Aftereights. The next thing to catch my eye was the purse friendly price of only £1.99. 

I had a look at the product information and seeing that it contains Vitamin E makes it appealing to me. This is an ingredient which is so important to maintain silky soft skin and lips, it is a natural skin protectant and repairs chapped and dry skin. Another big plus is the SPF15 in the balm, this makes it ideal for use in the warmer months to keep lips supple and hydrated and safe from sun.

I love the smell of this lip balm, it smells delicously sweet and chocolatey, making it a delight to wear. The consistency is quite thick and glides on beautifully. I like the slight tingle it gives my lips, I know the ingredients are working their magic on my skin. The packaging is not overly pretty but the twisty part makes it practical and saves product being wasted - something I cannot stand.

After using this for a good few days I can say it has definitely improved the condition of my lips and due to its sweet taste I have found myself applying it regularly (and trying not to lick it back off!)
If you are on the lookout for a bargain lip product that works, you should really get yourself one of these!



What are your favourite lip balms?

Rosie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment