Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Cosy overnight and more shopping - definitely an addict now!

Hello Lovelies!
Yesterday I went to Glasgow for a bit of holiday shopping and to stay overnight with my boyfriend, we stayed in the gorgeous Citizem M Hotel in Glasgow. It was a great day but I did it again, I bought more things. Oops indeed!
The hotel was sooo unusual, but in a good way. I forgot to take photos, though I did take a wee picture of the shower, and it's cool changeable mood lighting. Everything in the room from the blinds to the tv was controlled by a tablet, that was fun to mess around with! My favourite thing was the waterfall shower for definite!
Worst ever picture - but this was our shower all purple and fancy!

We would definitely recommend a wee night in this hotel, everything was perfect and the staff were lovely. We were mega lazy and had a chinese delievered and watched films, then had midnight snacks from their quirky canteen, the selection was fab! It was an amazing night away.

Onto my accidental purchases ...
Lush - Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask - £6.25
I fancied a little treat for my face, this promises softer more balanced skin. It smells fab, it has lavender in it, so I will be popping this on while watching some tv before bed to relax. I've never used a Lush fresh face mask, so I am excited to see if it works. I love that they need to be refrigerated and only last 3/4 weeks - this is all the proof you need as to how natural and fresh they are.

Origins - Ginzing Eye Cream £23
This one was definitely an impulse buy, my Mum has been on the hunt for a good eyecream and asked me to have a look around. Today was the perfect day to pick one up for her, I got her the Planscription eye cream (not sure that's the right name). While I was at the Origins counter, temptation got me. An eyecream which depuffs, brightens and sounds ideal for fixing tired eyes, I was sold. Oops, full review to come in time I'm sure.

Cute fabric love hearts £2.50 & 'Love' sign £1 - Primark
I must admit I love some cute girly things for my room from time to time. I like homely decorations, these little stuffed, patterened hearts are adorable and at £1 the sign is very cute too, that's me had my quota of girly for a while!

Travel Bottles - £1 Primark
Love this idea, mini bottles which allow you to take your favourite bodywash, moisturiser, scrubs away with you without lugging massive, bulky bottles. These will be fab for holiday, I've already filled one with some gorgeous body wash for my holiday in three weeks, how excitingggg!


Real Techniques - Blush Brush £9.99
Ever just have one of those days when you have zero shopping self control, this was one of those days. I don't need any more brushes but this blush brush looked fluffy and fabulous, so there we go, another real techniques to add to my collection. I know I'll love it anyway:)

Nike Epic Run Tight Fit - £41 (sale price)
I love the Nike gym stuff, it has to be my favourite and I loved the pattern on these leggings and with a £19 reduction, they had to be mine. Hopefully these will keep me going to the gym, love some new clothes even if they are for exercise.

MUA - Undress Me Too Palette £4

I have saved my favourite til last! I have been so excited about the MUA undress me palette recently, it is incredible so I was deperate to get my hands on the sister palette. This has 12 gorgeous colours, and I know the formula is excellent, can't wait to play around with the beautiful shades. Also can't beat a bargain.


Have you been shopping recently? What did you buy?
Rosie xox









No comments:

Post a Comment