Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

The beginning of summer shopping

Hello!
I've been getting pretty excited for my summer holiday, and this has led to some sneaky purchases, but this is only the beginning I'm sure I'll fit in some more shopping before July.

Let's just say, Zara has some gorgeous summer numbers to brighten up your wardrobe.
Wish I had bought more!

 All I wear on holiday during the day is either a bikini or shorts, nothing exciting. I loved these shorts and had to have them. I bought the light pink ones as they are such a cute colour and will look great with a tan. They are cotton so they will be nice and comfy, I love the silk trims and the little tiers, so pretty and girly, these were only £19.99.
 I bought the silky blue shorts in a Zara store in Valencia last month but stupidly removed the label so I have no idea how much they were. These are lovely and loose and light, perfect for hot weather. I think these will be gorgeous with some gold sandals and plain white t-shirt, nice and casual.
 I will definitely be visiting Zara again for some more holiday clothes!

Next up, another purchase while in Valencia from Bershka...
Bershka - €17.99

Love this little playsuit, to start with I love white for summer It's so fresh and bright. This is quite plain but with a little detail just above the waist which makes it a bit different, this will be lovely on holiday with sandals and some bright jewellery to dress it up!
Avène - Eau Thermale - Micellar Lotion Cleanser £12.50

This is probably my favourite purchase of the lot! So much love for this, I was looking for a new Micellar solution to remove my make-up as my Bioderma is almost finished (so upset about this). I bought this on a whim but am totally chuffed it did. 
This is perfect for removing my make-up, so quick and easy, I use cotton pads soaked with it and my make-up is soon gone. I must say I prefer to use my Clarins eye make-up remover as this takes less time. But this cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean but isn't harsh or drying as the main ingredient, as the name suggests is thermal water. 
If you use make-up wipes, ditch them and pick this up. At £12.50 it is a great price for a bottle that will last ages! If in doubt choose French skincare, they always know best!

Next up - some Topshop goodies...
Topshop Eyes U-turn & Wax and Wane £8 each

 I must be honest I haven't been the biggest Topshop fan of late, though a friend showed me these eye shadows and I had to have my own, they are fabulous, and very unusual. You also can't beat the tiny price tag. I bought the green toned wax and wane, it is a beautiful multi-use product with an amazing shimmer. The second is a warmer toned bronzey gold which I will get more use out of, it is equally shimmery and gorgeous, can't wait to wear them out!
Double Hem Crop Top £22

As I mentioned above I love white for summer, so couldn't resist this lovely top. It is simple but the double hem makes it pretty. This will be lovely with jeans for a casual look or over some shorts on holiday. This is a versatile little top which will be easy to wear. Maybe I've rekindled my love for Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment