Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

My quick everyday summer look

Hello Beauties!
Summer has to be my laziest time make-up wise. I love when my skin gets a few shades darker and my freckles appear, this makes me feel 100 times better about my skin. The key to my summer look is mainly with my skin care routine which I up the pace with but for now I will tell you about the general look I've been wearing this summer so far!

I've been religiously using my Mega Mushroom Soothing face cream, as you can see from the missing letters on the tub, this is fab and definitely calms down any redness in my skin and hydrates. I've recently started using the Origins Ginzing eye cream, it is lovely and perks up dull eyes a treat. 
Onto base, totally obsessed with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, the rimmel wake me up has taken a back seat for now. After this i've been going between a mix of bourjois healthy mix (amazing!!) and the La Roche Posay CC creme picutred above - it is a great wee buy, and excellent for summer with it's SPF 30, my only complaint is its scent, it's pleasant but a little overpowering.
To bronze it all up, it has to be NARS Laguna bronzer for now, (why did I not have this sooner!!) it is perfect and would pretty much glam up any skin tone. For blush my old and trusty Benefit Coralista has been fitting the bill for a splash of colour.
For eyes - I keep it minimal with a lick for mascara and I've been using Volume De Chanel pretty much constantly. Also to tame and add some colour to my brows I have been loving my Benefit Gimme Brow - I've forgotten it in the picture - silly me. I usually use either Carmex or Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream on my lips - however today I've a splash of orangey coral on in the form of YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 23 - it's perfect for summer.
The brushes above are the Sephora Professional 45 Mineral powder brush and the Real Techniques Blush Brush, these take the mess and fuss away and make it super quick to achieve this look.
Below are some photos of my summer looks.


Today's Look - The photo doesn't do the lipstick justice.

Before a trip to Glasgow for shopping and lunch

With John my boyfriend

What's your favourite summer lipstick?

Rosie xox

2 comments: