Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Amazing budget concealer

Hello again,
Having written a little about my basic summer make-up, I figured I would write a couple of reviews about some of the products in this make-up routine! I am starting with the concealer which has stolen my heart, it is too good not to review.
Maybelline Fit Me - 20 (sand) £5.99 


This stuff is just a Godsend! For starters the packaging is pretty nice and simple for a 'drugstore' brand as a lot of these brands can package products in bright and tacky affairs. This comes in six shades making it wearable for anybody, I use shade 20(sand) for now this is a shade in the middle, and is ideal for my slightly tanned summer skin. 
The texture is amazing, very creamy but not too thick. I love this as I find thinner formulas to be watery and rubbish for coverage. This covers up any red blemishes perfectly and even combats my dark circles. The staying power, I must say is brilliant, after an 8 hour shift in work it is still doing it's job rather than melting away like many can.
Last Sunday afternoon I was in a mega rush for work and stupidly forgot to apply my foundation (who even does that) - I had this concealer on along with some NARS Laguna bronzer and I didn't even think anything of it, my skin still looked bright and healthy and stayed put all day.
For £5.99 I don't think you can get much better in the way of concealer, and unfortunately for my others, this has taken prime position in my make-up bag as far as concealer is concerned. I would definitely rate this concealer 10/10 on every aspect - it is incredible!


What concealer do you love? Will you be trying this one out?
Rosie xox




1 comment:

  1. It's fab, I know I love the Rimmel wake me up concealer but this is even better i'd say:)! you should try it, thanks a lot:)
    Will do Lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete