Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Trusty summer bronzing

Hello beauties, 
Hope everyone has been enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having. It has got me loving summer make-up, in keeping with last week's post about my current look, I thought I'd do a wee review about a product which has been bronzing up my complexion beautifully. 
This was my best friend last summer and crops up whenever I have a night out. It is definitely in the good books just now.

Chanel - Soleil Tan De Chanel - Bronzing Make-up Base £32.00



If you haven't tried this you kinda have to! I forgot how much I loved it until I recently started using it again.
Here are my top 3 uses for this product -
  • It is described as a 'bronzing make-up base' and it is ideal for this. I use this for nights out buffed into my skin under my foundation or BB cream to bronze my skin up - it works a treat.
  • It makes the ideal product for 'no make-up, make-up days' I buff this allover my face to give my skin a subtle glow, it honestly makes such a difference - all you need is curled lashes and you're good to go!
  • The third and probably my favourite use is for contouring - it is gorgeous, I use a flat foundation brush to apply the product then I simply blend it in with a stippling brush. It is so blendable and natural - you can't really go wrong.

The packaging for this, like everything from Chanel, is beautiful! For the price it is excellent value for money, the tub is massive - it contains 30g, I've had mine over a year and am only just hitting the bottom now. It is such a gorgeous colour - very natural. I also love the delicate scent - it smells just like Chanel Vita Lumiere foundation (another of my favourites).
This is just such a versatile product, I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves a sunkissed summer glow. It will be taking pride of place in holiday make-up bag - I've definitely re-kindled my love for it.

What is your most versatile product?
Rosie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment